Some sacrifices are harder to make than others in the world of Motherhood. Like the day (ahem, last week) when I gave up a perfectly good Ga/Au ticket because a certain brown haired brown eyed boy needed his Mommy... and trading a seat in Jordon (pronounced JER-DEN :) Haire Stadium for a seat on my couch was not exactly the easiest thing to do- BUT, alas, I got over it and ended having a good time sharing shakers and cheese dip with my boys.
Today was none such sacrafice. Today I decided to give up the grocery store, the dry cleaners and the bank for some good ole PJ time with Wyatt.
We played and ran and ate and tickled. We laughed and disciplined and whined a little. We fought our nap and fussed and threw everything out of our crib... and in the end- this self-soothing, schedule queen caved and rocked her little man to sleep in the first time in over a year... and loved every.single.second :)
Cheers to lazy Saturday mornings with the love of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment