Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Birthday Grandma Olis!
Uncle and Niece
Baby Hudson and I
The little Pilgrim
Pumpkin Patch Express

I hope you all are have a blessed Turkey Day :) We aren't eating until later this afternoon, so I thought I would take the time to update the blog on what we have been up to over the past week.

I forgot to post pictures of our trip on the Pumpkin Patch Express, so here are a couple from Wyatt's first Train ride.

  • We celebrated Grandma's and Lily's birthday (both of which Wyatt just happened to be the first in line for cake :)
  • Wyatt enjoyed his first Thanksgiving feast at Preschool
  • I got to meet baby Hudson for the first time! Super excited that is worked out and my sorority sister/old roommate, Mary, and I were able to meet for lunch over the holiday. Columbus is waay too far away... but this guy is PRECIOUS!
  • and, a picture from our lazy Saturday :)
I am also SUPER excited about our Christmas Pics from last Sunday... can't wait to post them... and, I will be back with pictures from Thanksgiving 2010--- I know you are just dying for those, ha!

No comments: