| The hostesses! |
| Ashley and her sisters- what a beautiful family! |
| Add caption |
I had the pleasure of hosting a kitchen shower for sweet Ashley today! Ash and I go way back-- we met our sophomore year of college, when she pledged the same sorority as I had a year prior. I liked her instantly- if only because she was the member of her family (spanning four generations or something equally ridiculous) that chose to attend Auburn over Alabama. To to be fair, she was also sporting pearls with her t-shirt on Bid Day. A girl after my own heart :). We became close- fast. We shared clothes, cheeseburgers at 3 a.m. and even a boyfriend or two (only kidding!)
I adore this girl- she is funny, witty and kind. She will be my friend for life- period. She is what I call a golden girl. Not because she is old, but because she is awesome. I wish her nothing but the best in life and I am more than thrilled to stand up in her wedding in a few months.
What a fun day! Congrats Ash! I love you sweet girl!
1 comment:
Thank you so much, Rach! So sweet of you to say such nice! Thanks again for everything! Love you!
Post a Comment