| The Birthday Boy! |
Interesting to me was the day Mark kept him, he slept in until 8:30. I guess that's what happens when its not July 13.
Thus far, he has eaten banana waffles, built a pirate cave out of legos, played the ice game and assaulted our Cocker Spaniel. We are still 2 hours away from the pool opening, and a good 8 hours away from the family birthday party. Which he insists he doesn't need to wait on before tearing into his presents :)
How do you SAHM do it?!?! I would love to know the secret :)
We have completed the annual Birthday interview with lots and lots of pleading and prodding. Pretty funny stuff- if you don't do this with your kiddos, I highly recommend it!
Here goes:
1. Wyatt,
what is your favorite food: bubble gum
2. what is your favorite sport to play: I don’t like those games.
3. What is your favorite thing to watch on tv: Batman
4. Who is the coolest person on earth: Batman
5. What is your favorite thing to learn about in school: Maps
2. what is your favorite sport to play: I don’t like those games.
3. What is your favorite thing to watch on tv: Batman
4. Who is the coolest person on earth: Batman
5. What is your favorite thing to learn about in school: Maps
7. What is your favorite color? blue
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Daddy.I want to be Daddy.
9. What is your favorite song? The grandpa song! (Mark made this up one night when W. requested a song about Grandpa J)
10. Book I'm Loving Right Now: Alexander and the no good, terrible, horrible day.
11. Three words to describe me: I am happy and sometimes crazy! (I would attest to this!)
12. When I was little I used to: cry a lot!
13. Favorite season: Summer
14. Absolute best thing about camping: roasting just marshmallows. Not graham crackers.
15. favorite snack: bubble gum (for the record- he does not snack on bubble gum- I have no idea where this came from)
16. food I really don't like: crabbie patties (a sponge bob reference- shocker J)
17. My best friend is: Nick
18. One wish: I want to go back to the pool. (glad this isn’t too far of a stretch. Mom might be able to make this one happen)
19. My best memory: The Smokey Mounts! (his word for mountains)
20. Is there anything else you want to say? I want to watch Winnie the Pooh now.
2 comments:
Happy birthday to sweet Wyatt! Can't believe he's 4 now!! Hope y'all have a great day and weekend celebrating!
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment