Monday, July 16, 2012

3...2...1...Blast Off!


Pre- eyebrow scorching :) 



Yumm! 

Fun in the foam pit! 




Delaney Grace celebrating with her cousin :) 
Birthday Boy! 


I am pretty sure every mom in this group was thrilled with me and my icing selection ... 

Miss Emma Claire in all her sweetness :) 

CC checking out the trampoline

The icing that will never leave you.... thanks Publix ;)

Thanks Grandma for my rocket ship cake! 
As you can tell, we have been partying down this weekend :). Friday evening we ate dinner with the family at the local Japenese joint... we met at 6 p.m., thinking that we might just beat the dinner crowd. I was pleased to be seated right away. Not so pleased when our server rolled her eyes at me as I mentioned it was my little guys BIRTHDAY, and could they please sing to him as they did at EVERY other table in the place? I was more than a little irritated when it took 25 minutes for us to get our checks - but this could have been due to the fact that Wyatt had already face planted into the ceramic tile floor at the precise moment they finally got around to bringing out the whip cream (that is supposed to resemble actual dessert)  and gong arrangement. The arrangement we waited an hour and a half for, no less. Another item of note- it was probably not my brightest decision when I plopped my child directly in front of the Hibachi grill. I scarred him for life I think- and he lost his eyebrows in the process.

But, I digress.

We did cake and gifts and a little power wheelin' in the backyard - Wyatt was perfectly happy to be showered with attention and presents (just where did he get this from?! ;)

The next day we were back at it with his "official" birthday party. Oh my goodness, renting the gym was.the.best.decision.I.have.ever.made. Pack party supplies, show up, decorate and let the kids go crazy while professional adults oversee- yes, please! Seriously, it was awesome. I will probably never host another party at my house ever.ever.again.

As you can tell from above, everyone had a great time-- especially the birthday boy. Now if I could regain my pre-party energy and get my hinny off the couch that would be a plus...




2 comments:

The Ramey's said...

We had such a good time and everything was so cute!

Anonymous said...

Caroline had a great time! Pretty sure I see a trampoline (aka "bouncy") in our future!