Friday, August 12, 2011

Ladies Man

Wyatt and Miss Alabama



My son is a fan of blondes. As is our tradition, Wyatt and I supported Miracle Treat Day at our local Dairy Queen. I happened to have the inside scoop (no pun intended) that our very own Courtney Porter would be making an appearance. What's better than ice cream with a beauty queen I ask? um, not much.


The second picture makes me the teeniest bit sad. Wyatt's very last Sunday in our church nursery was last week. This sweet girl has taken care of him for the past three years, while Mark and I attended both church and small group. Starting this weekend, Wyatt will be sitting with us for the music portion, then on stage for the Children's Moment (Lord, help us!) followed by Children's church. He is officially a pre-schooler. Really, where did the time go??






No comments: