Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Interview with Wyatt

I am totally and completely stealing this idea from LB-- well, and Pinintrest. I love this idea. It's a little different with a three year old than a four year old- but the answers are still pretty funny!

I plan on doing this for every birthday.

1. Wyatt, what is your favorite food: Chicken

2. what is your favorite sport to play:
Toys

3. What is your favorite thing to watch on tv:
Sponge Bob (some things never change)

4. Who is the coolest person on earth:
Bubble Guppies

5. What is your favorite thing to learn about in school:
Kids, oh, oh and toys and friends [my little social butterfly]

6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? To earth. And to Aunt Stephanie’s.

7. What is your favorite color?
Crayons [obviously this kid has the word “favorite” and “synonym” confused]

8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Daddy.I want to be Daddy.

9. What is your favorite song?
Jesus Loves Me.

10. Book I'm Loving Right Now:
The Pirate Book and the Caterpillar story

11. Three words to describe me:
I love my blankie and my monkey and my sharkie. I am happy.

12. When I was little I used to:
drink milk in the bottle.

13. Favorite season:
Summer

14. Absolute best thing about camping:
[just curious to see what he would say, we have never been camping] Fire.

15. favorite snack:
pretzels

16. food I really don't like:
ice cream [seriously, my own flesh and blood doesn’t like ice cream?!]

17. My best friend is:
Monkey. And blankie. And Sharkie. And Ryan and Lily.

18. One wish:
I want to go back to Disney World.

19. My best memory:
Mickey Mouse. And the Lake.

20. Is there anything else you want to say?
I want to ride the jet ski!


2 comments:

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

That was awesome!

LB said...

Isn't it so fun to see what they say? I love it!!!