This past week has been all about my sweet niece. I cannot believe an entire year has gone by since I first laid eyes on her. Delaney has brought our family such joy, and I cherish being able to watch this sweet girl grow. I pray God's blessings on her, and I cannot wait to watch His plan for her unfold.
Happy First Birthday Delaney!!
We have also spent as much time in the water as possible. It is hard to believe that summer is ending as are the lazy days on the lake and at the pool.
Another school year has begun- we are so excited about 3K and cannot wait to see what this year brings for our little guy. So far we have learned how to use scissors, successfully manuevered the potty and contracted our first two cavities. (YAY)
Mark is going to have a dandy time at the dentist on Tuesday. There is no way I could stand to see my baby get two shots in the roof of his mouth! I am calling in back up with Grandma, and letting the two of them handle this one. In the meantime, Motts for Tots is banned at our house. We are on a strict "water and milk only" liquid consumption. I see many more toothbrushing wars in my future!
Here, here for Mom of the Year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment