Celebrating our baby :)
We had a small family dinner to celebrate Wyatt's big day last week. As I have every year since he was born, I took the day off to spend with him. I absolutely love this tradition for the obvious reason of getting to spend one-on-one time with only child, but also because we do whatever he wants to do- and it is always relaxed, playful and incredibly special.
Last Wednesday he woke up and decided he wanted to go to the library and the pool. And he wanted pizza for dinner (the night before he wanted cheeseburgers, so my best laid plans for sliders went out the window). Pizza Hut it was, and he finally got to tear into his presents after a long day of hanging out with Mommy.
It was perfect. Mark and I have a lot of assembly work ahead of us this weekend, but when we are through, Wyatt will have a minature amusement park in the backyard. I kid, however, my one stipulation with regard to his birthday was that he was to get nothing that takes up valuable indoor real estate. We have one child and our small three-bedroom is already busting at the seams. Do I dare think about the massive amount of primary colored plastic that will be accumulating once we add another? Yikes.
Anyways, here are the pictures from his big day... the week long party is over, but we never stop celebrating our little man. We just love him so, so much.
Happy Birthday Wyatt! We are so excited to see what the Lord has in store for you!
1 comment:
Such a sweet post, Rachel. Happy birthday to Wyatt!!! And is that Delaney?! My goodness she has grown, and could she be anymore adorable?!
Post a Comment