Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gulf Coast Getaway

Of course my husband knew the Captain of Zeke's Deep Sea Fishing Fleet :) Here he is, introducing Wyatt and drooling over the Red Fish
Thinking about where he is going to run next...
Vacation = Breakfast In Bed!
Crabbing with Daddy
What would be a trip to Orange Beach without the family beach picture?!
Seriously. Love. Tacky. Jack's. Wyatt loved the live music and the fried goodness in that basket
And, the sand and surf
Mark, Wyatt and I stole away for a quick trip to the coast this weekend. It was, by all means, one of the best weekends I have ever had. I swear, family is all that is right with the world- and there is nothing that clears my head or renders my soul more than selfish hours spent with the people I love the most.

We laughed, played, ate and slept. I came home feeling rested and ready for tomorrow. We did have a little bit of a let down that Wyatt is 3rd on the surgery list, and will have to go until 10 a.m. with no breakfast or his beloved apple juice. No one loves juice more than my son. Please pray for our sanity!

I was also prepared for the distinct possiblility that he will have to be admitted. I am praying, praying, praying that he does exceptionally well and can go home tomorrow.

Will be back tomorrow to update everyone. I can't thank you enough for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

Zach said...

How is Wyatt doing?