Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wyatt's 3rd Easter - Part 1






I hope you are all having a blessed weekend! We have been B-U-S-Y. In typical Olis fashion, we definitely have tried to squeeze in three weekends worth of activities and household "to-do's" into two days :)

Knowing full well that most of you are the exact same way, it brings me comfort that I am not the only mom out there who is running around trying to pack in 9,000 things into one day.

We are looking forward to celebrating a beautiful Easter tomorrow, and so I have posted some "trial run" egg hunt preparations from Palm Sunday. Thank you Heidi and Anna for hosting such a fun hunt! Wyatt, Delaney, Steph and I had a blast with our little friends and their Momma's- and it was exciting to be there for Delaney's very first hunt- boy did she love those eggs!

I look forward to seeing everyone's pictures from this weekend, so keep 'em coming :)


1 comment:

Dorminey Days said...

Hope you guys had a great Easter!