Monday, April 18, 2011

A-Day 2011

The 'Ole Freshman Dorm
You can't visit Auburn without the Samford Pic :)
Where Wyatt will one day stand in his cap and gown...
Toomer's Corner
Game Time!
Hard at work, stealing some poor kid's shaker
Again, hard at work- only this time, he's workin' on the ladies :)
Where Mark and I stood side by side at Graduation - only 5 short years ago, and now I stand with our little boy-SERIOUSLY, where does the time go?!
Delaney's first trip to Auburn (better known as God's Country ;)
The new arena
My boys on Campus, AND (drum roll, please...)
The ENTIRE Tiger Paw clan. Mark was so upset to take this picture, let me tell ya ;)

It was a great feeling to be back on campus this weekend! So much has changed since I attended, but it is always fun re-visit our Alma Mater- especially when you are literally surrounded by people who love Auburn as much as you do. Everyone seemed to be floating on air as we celebrated the first A-day as National Champions. Auburn, as you well know, is where Mark and I met and fell in love-- so it will always hold a special place in our heart. Sharing those memories with Wyatt is a blessing, and this time around was no exception. War Eagle!!

1 comment:

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

So Cute! We were talking about how exciting it will be to share our love of football with Barrett. Wyatt is getting so big!