He is Risen! Easter was nothing short of wonderful. I am so humbled to worship a risen Savior and blessed beyond measure to have family and friends to revel in the glory of an empty tomb.
Zach came to play with us on Saturday so that his sister could go to swim lessons. He is such a sweet and content baby, and Wyatt had a blast playing with him. I didn't want to give him back!
Saturday evening we dyed eggs at Steph and Joey's and Joey's side of the family joined us for church Sunday morning for the Easter service. I helped with Children's church, so I had to catch the message online today. I think you know it's good when you have to fight back the tears and the goosebumps in front of the computer. I simply cannot say enough about how grateful I am for our church, our pastor and our friends who worship with us.
We enjoyed a fun and relaxing day at Mark's parents house that included a fabulous lunch and the best egg hunt yet-- Wyatt is a pro these days :)
Hope your Easter was as blessed as ours!
1 comment:
Love this post and your pictures! Yes, the message Sunday was awesome. Brian does such a great job sharing the word! Too funny that you won the clothing battle! I love that picture of you and Wyatt giving kisses. So sweet! :)
Post a Comment