Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010





Our Christmas in a nutshell...

Power Tools - to match daddy's...
And, the train table!!

Olis Family Christmas

Shriver Family Christmas (over hills and through the woods we went... )
Santa's Stash :)
What brought tears of frustration to "Santa's" eyes only 12 hours before...
Reading his new book with Papa
Setting out Santa Cookies...
baking Santa Cookies with Grandma and Mommy... (backwards, I know- but what else is new?!)
Bass Pro Shop on Christmas Eve
...and the rest of the Cookie decorating party pics
Need a cookie with those sprinkles?!
My boy loves his icing!


Our visit to Huntsville to see Ryan and Lily a couple of weeks ago...

We had a wonderful, magical, spectacular Christmas... really I couldn't ask for more- except maybe a few more days off! Daddy is playing Mr. Mom this week, as I head back to work :(.

Happy New Year!

No comments: