Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Celebrating




The second weekend of December was packed full of Christmas parties... and I am not complaining one bit about it, either! This is my FAVORITE time of year, and what better way to spend it then celebrating with friends?

My favorite party of the weekend happened to be Wyatt's favorite as well (had to be, since it was the only one he attended, ha!) One of my sweet friends at church had the guts to host a cookie decorating party for all of our 2-3 year olds (we are talking 15 toddlers!!)

Can I just say, WOW, WOW, WOW- Stephanie has some nerves of steel... and an incredible talent for entertaining. Not only did we decorate cookies (in monogrammed aprons no less) but made reindeer food, drank peppermint milkshakes, swapped books and visited with a VERY special guest :).

Here are a couple of tiny pictures from our fun afternoon. But... you get the idea. I hope this becomes an annual tradition, hint hint! ;)

1 comment:

The Ramey's said...

We voted you to host next year :)