Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Woes of Single Parenthood




This is the time of year when my husband begins to chase tail- literally. Everything from white tail to duck tail is fair game. Unfortunately, that means he is traveling around the country (or, in this case, around Canada) thus, leaving Wyatt and I to fend for ourselves.

The past 5 days have been beyond exhausting. I have spent the majority of the time in the car shuttling Wyatt around. I seriously am starting to consider installing a meter and painting my car yellow! Yesterday it took me 2.5 hours to get to work. I have NO idea how single parents do it.

Anyways, we got to hang out with baby Delaney, and catch up on some quality mommy-son time. As you can see, we are most excited about trick or treating with Miss Cutie Pie this year. Wyatt was such a gentleman and even shared the wagon- who would have thought?!

Lily, the new big sis, also came over to play. She was so excited to see someone her own age :) They had a great time cheering on their Auburn Tigers- and what an incredible game it was. I am really trying not to get my hopes up... but we might just give the other school something to reckon with. We shall see!

War Eagle... and... Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments: