Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Auburn V. Clemson

Tailgating with the Bufkins

The two bearded brothers- watch out ladies... these Patagonia guys are Hot
Me and Sharon... my pretend big sis :)


War Eagle!! Mark and I certainly picked an exciting game to go to this season. We spent the weekend in Auburn (where we met and fell in love :) with Chris and Sharon- sans kids.

It was an absolute blast to be able to catch up with Bufkins, enjoy some good food... and some GREAT football. What a nail-biter! I wasn'y sure our tigers were going to pull it off, but in the end, we surely did- even if it was in overtime... a win is a win!

Friday evening we enjoyed a wonderful dinner and even tried to keep up with those college kids... but lets face it- I am a mom now, and sleep is much more important now than hanging out in a bar where all the kids are a good 5-7 years younger than me. Also, I realize I am waaay behind the fashion trends... but I am on the hunt for some super cute cowboy boots to wear with my dresses this fall. Nothing like a trip to a college town to realize what your wardrobe is lacking :). Good thing the 'Ole birthday is around the corner. That's what I love about an early Fall birthday- it's a great time to stock up those pieces I wouldn't normally buy for myself.

In other news- we have made the costume decision for 2010.... and I CAN'T wait for the big reveal!!

I have also posted a picture of the two cousins with Uncle Kurt on his birthday. I thought it was too cute not to share.

Also, in case anyone is curious... Kurt is still single! A 26 year old accountant who lives in Destin and owns his own home?! I'd jump on that, Ladies!! Let me know if your interested ;)

p.s. He's great with kids too!!

No comments: