Monday, May 24, 2010

What We Have Been Up To....

A little of this...
A lot of this...
and, thankfully some of this.

Yes, it has happened. Almost overnight my sweet, precious laid-back, even-keel toddler has turned into a fit-pitching, discontent almost two-year old.

The little stinker is into everything. Within 5 minutes he can dump a half empty 10-pound bag of dog food in his kiddie pool, write all over the walls with eyeliner and throw three rolls of toilet paper in the very full bathtub.

Thank goodness for Elmo. It's about the only thing that will quiet the temper tantrums and distract my disgruntled little guy. I never thought I would be that mom- you know, the one that relies on T.V. for some sanity- but at this point I am sooo there.

What else you ask? He tells me he loves me- ok, it sounds more like "Eue Wuv Ewe!" But oh goodness it melts my heart- oh and those kisses of his... they do me in every time :)

Hard to believe that our little man is turning two in six short weeks... he is growing up so fast. Even though the days seem long now- I know the years will be way too short.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Boy oh boy! Too funny you'll have these pictures to show him when he's older :)... I'm definitely going to take some like this of Will!

The Ramey's said...

I have plenty of Elmo dvd's that you can borrow!