Friday, May 28, 2010

Fun Times Ahead...

I know everyone is looking forward to a three day weekend- it seems like the stretch from January to May with no holidays is a long one. We will be spending some family time at the lake with some of our close friends, and then enjoying great food, family and friends on Monday. Hopefully, little guy will cooperate- this will be his first trip to the lake- wish us luck!

In these crazy past few weeks I haven't had a lot of extra time for anything- I will say that Mark and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary last week, and it was wonderful. I am incredibly grateful for my husband, who spoiled me with a fabulous meal out and a gift certificate to the spa. Next year, I think I am going to request a maid- haha. The house looks like a war zone, and with tons of entertaining going on this week- I better get on it!

Remember those who lost their lives so that we could enjoy this relaxing time with our loved ones. It's so easy to forget the sacrifices that they made. I know we will be flying our flag with pride :).

Have a wonderful and safe holiday! Thank goodness, things seem to be calming down in our house now that summer is here. Famous last words!

No comments: