Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wyatt and Ava



I had to post these pictures even though they are terrible- I had to take them with my cell phone Sunday Morning. Both Wyatt and Ava were wearing their brown and white monogrammed outfits and were playing so sweetly in the nursery.

Wyatt has had a crush on Ava since he was born. Although she is five months his senior, he loves her all the same :) Here they are playing Mommy and Daddy- he was even trying to sneak her a kiss, but I caught him. This just melts my heart!

Lori and Johnny, look out.... I think we have a future Dorminey/Olis wedding on the horizon!

3 comments:

Trista Brom said...

Oh my goodness! That is too cute! :)

Dorminey Days said...

How sweet! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Ava loves her Wyatt. She talks about him at home. Maybe we should plan an arranged marriage!

Allyson said...

Aww the girls can be bridesmaids!