Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Reaching for his basket of loot...
Wyatt and Lily... refusing to look at the camera.



We had a wonderful Easter. It's unfortunate that our pictures didn't turn out better. Wyatt had the sweetest little Easter outfit which didn't show up in pictures at all. Plus he wouldn't look at the camera for anything and ran from us all day long. SIGH. I will have to dress him up and take some pictures at home. I seriously was in love with his little monogrammed shirt, matching gingham shorts and knee socks. I could have eaten him up!

Wyatt was spoiled rotten by his Aunt Stephanie and Grandma and Grandpa Olis- his favorite word of the day was "chocolate" and he thoroughly enjoyed his first official Easter Egg Hunt at Mark's parents house. What a beautiful day it was... we couldn't have asked for better weather.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day... He is Risen!

2 comments:

LB said...

Rachel--Ada's dress is from a consignment sale. Ann paid 10.00!!!! Can you believe it? Usually my mom buys the Easter dresses for Ellie and Ada, but this year there was no need:) I think this year's was Petit Ami, and the last two years' came from Strasburg. Your little man is precious, and you look great!!!

Stephanie Craycraft said...

I have to say, I feel your pain about Wyatt's outfit....I had all three boys looking the "southern" baby/toddler Easter way....and the pics from the day....HORRIBLE!!! So I am going to redress them in the outfits and have pics taken!!!! I will win this battle!