Wyatt had a very fun weekend! On Saturday, we took him to his very first Easter egg hunt. Not only did he look incredibly handsome (sorry Mark :), he also loved the action of retrieving and tossing the eggs in his basket. He practically mauled the other toddlers over to get as many eggs as he possibly could before the other hunters spotted them. We kept apologizing to the other parents as he pushed their little ones aside to get to the plastic goodness lurking among the grass. I can already tell he has his Mom's competitive spirit and his Dad's eagle eyes- this kid wasn't messing around, that's for sure.
Not only did little man encounter his first egg hunt, he also went on his first fishing trip with Daddy. I didn't get home from running errands in time to relieve Mark (oops :) so, Wyatt got to join in on the fun. Worms, fish, a boat and the lake- what's not for a little boy to love?
On Sunday, Wyatt has lots of playtime- in the nursery, at a birthday party and a family dinner with his cousins from Indiana. I think this little man is worn out from all the fun.
We are so excited for Easter. What a special week this is! I try every day to focus on Christ's journey to Calvary. It really helps me to keep all the petty every day stresses in focus, when I think about all that Jesus has done for me. A sinner in need of a Savior, I am forever indebted to His grace and mercy which flows freely- His grace is amazing, isn't it?
3 comments:
I bet the Easter egg hunt was fun! Wyatt looked adorable!
He looks adorable in his life jacket and fishing hat!
That is one CUTE boy you've go there! LOVE his competitive spirit :)
Post a Comment