...I don't even know where to begin...
I guess I will start with the biggest news- I am going to have a Niece! Yep, that's right- Mark's sister Stephanie is having a sweet little girl. I am super excited, and have already enjoyed picking out some precious outfits- my favorite of course is the pink onesie that says "I Love My Aunt" :) (I couldn't resist)
Mom's surgery on Thursday went better than expected- for those of you who are counting- this is her fourth surgery in two years, and we are hoping and praying that this is her last. She is already up and walking around, and should be released from the hospital within the next day or so- Praise The Lord!
My MIL, SIL, Wyatt and I were able to sneak away for a quick trip to the beach this weekend to visit uncle Kurt (or Uncle "Dirt" to Wyatt). We shopped for the baby at the outlets and spent some time on the beach. It was really nice just to get away for a little while and relax.
Wyatt absolutely LOVED the beach this time. Last year, it was a total disaster. It just goes to show you what a difference one year makes. He was playing in the sand, running, jumping, screaming and laughing. It was a joy to watch him explore the coastline- he wasn't even afraid of the water. He had a wonderful time, and here are the pictures to prove it :)
3 comments:
HOW CUTE IS HE?!?! Love that shirt! where did you get his swim attire? Will might need to get some and they can match for July 4th! :)
You got to go to the BEACH! AH I am so jealous!!
Isnt it great when they get big enough to like the beach? The first year we went was a disaster too. Too hot, too much sand, too many jelly fish. Last year was good. Cant wait for this year! He is growing up so fast! I just cant believe how big he is now.
Post a Comment