After my mini-meltdown on Saturday morning, my husband came home and we all went to The Cowboy Festival in Columbiana. It was a BEAUTIFUL day- and Wyatt had a great time watching the cowboys in the parade, learning how to lasso, riding a mechanical bull (only kidding!) and actually getting to ride a horsey!
Seeing as how my son was named after the most famous cowboy of them all, we could not pass up the chance at getting him in the saddle- we thought he would be terrified- but I tell ya, his name suits him. He acted like he had been riding horses his whole life (all 19 months of it- haha). He just jumped on up there and rode it like it wasn't a big deal at all- horses- no problem. Santa Clause? Scares the daylights out of him- I just don't get it :)
6 comments:
Oh My Gosh! He looks like such a big boy! CUTE!
ADORABLE!!!! He looks like a pro riding that horse! What a sweet boy!
I <3 Wyatt! I didn't even think about the Wyatt irony...duh Erin. I told you I was a sped today!
How cute!! I'm glad you are feeling better...I feel the same way sometimes about my oopsie baby. I'm also jealous that it looks like your weather has warmed up! I can't wait until spring and we can get out of the house!
love it! so sorry youve been feeling overwhelmed...i can only imagine. So glad i get to see you tonight! Ive been working so much I feel like I havent seen everyone in forever!
Aww how sweet look at Wyatt go!!! We would have been terrified of the hourse kicking and screaming and clawing to get away from it... but Santa is a breaze... so weird how diff things get diff kids!
See you tonight!!!
Post a Comment