Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bye Bye 18 Months, Hello 19















My baby boy may have been a hair over 18 mos when we had his official pictures taken- by one day to be exact- but who's counting?

Erin did an incredible job- I seriously cannot sing her praises enough. She has an amazing way of connecting with her subjects and really letting their personalities shine in her photographs. I am not only blessed to have her as a wonderful friend, but as a photographer too! Extra bonus- her amazingly adorable son Hudson is just a few months older than Wyatt so she has great advice and tips for raising a little boy :)

Wyatt's 18 month stats: 24 pounds, 33 inches long. He is in the 50th percentile for weight and in the 75th percentile for height... the best part about this visit? No more shots until he is FOUR!! Can I get a woot woot?!!








5 comments:

Kathy said...

I had no idea about the shots! Yay! looking forward to March after all! Will was a horrible mess at the doctor - I felt so bad. Will was screaming bloody murder from the moment Dr. Painter walked in until he walked out (AND he's SO nice and is demeanor is so sweet)... it'll be nice to have a break from shots!

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

124 POUNDS!

Amanda said...

He is so cute and I love his hair!! Somedays I wish Will had brown hair. I love little boys with brown hair.

LB said...

so handsome!!

Amy said...

Ok, first off those pictures are SO GOOD. Wyatt and David are so very alike about routines and I laughed when I read about how you do the brushing teeth because we do it the EXACT same way.