Monday, February 1, 2010

Bufkin Bonanza

We spent the weekend with these precious pumpkins... and their parents too :) The Bufkin's are some of our best friends and Ryan and Lily might as well be our niece and nephew. When Ryan was 5 and Lily was only 2 they were our ring bearer and flower girl, and we were estatic to be able to visit them in Huntsville- we even beat the snow and ice and made it in just the nick of time on Friday evening. Mark and Chris' hunting trip was cancelled due to the bad weather, but they survived :)


This little guy had a blast with the 'big' kids... he even got to jump in all the bouncy castles at the birthday party.

(This is why Mark and I refer to him as "Fuzzy Head" :)


Enjoying more Birthday Cake with Daddy


Sharon and I at Jump Zone



C'mon, Daddy... LET'S GO!




Enough of these pictures... I am ready to play!




Saying good-bye on Sunday :(
Thanks for having us, we had a great time... and can't wait to join you at the lake this summer!









1 comment:

Erin Hollis/Lens Envy Photography said...

Wyatt looks just like Mark in these photos! Wow! Until now I've struggled to figure out who he looks like, but he's taking on dad's looks for sure these days. Handsome fellas! Glad ya'll had a fun weekend.