Wyatt and I had some fun visitors this weekend. My friend Mary came to stay with us. Mary and I were room mates in college as well as sorority sisters. It was so good to see her, and to spend time with her and baby Hudson (due in May!) Mary is going to make a wonderful momma- she was so sweet with Wyatt and he just adores her. We also got together with our friend Kacey and her little girl Hadley. Wyatt loves Hadley- as you can see :)
Since Mary is pregnant, and I am a mom now, we took it easy this weekend. We laughed at how things have changed in the past four years. Instead of going to a band party or to the bar on Friday night, we curled up on the couch to watch Dateline- now that's my kind of night!
I did take a picture of Mary's teenie-weenie baby bump, but she wouldn't let me post it on the blog. Imagine that!
1 comment:
life does change so quickly! where did you work in chapin? It is such a small town (cute though!)
Post a Comment