I have been waiting to share my good news.
I am overfilled with joy and gratefulness- there is just no other way to put it.
I know you remember a few weeks ago when I wrote this post. There were three specific women that I have been lifting up in prayer who have been struggling with infertility, I pray every single day for these women. I can't explain it, except to say that God has laid them on my heart- their struggles are my struggles, and their heartache is my heartache. These women are my sisters in Christ and I love them each dearly.
I know that God wants to give us the desires of our heart, and I also know that prayer is powerful- and PRAISE JESUS, he has answered my prayers for Lindsay. My sweet, precious friend is going to be a momma! After a long hard year of disappointment, tears and frustration and alot of PRAYER, she is pregnant!
Lindsay is going to be an incredible mother, and I am honored and blessed to be able to share in this wonderful journey with her... God is truly an awesome God!
Congratulations Lindsay and Ryan!
"God is able to do infinetly more than we could ever imagine." Ephesians 3:20
2 comments:
That is AWESOME NEWS!!!!
Awww! We are so blessed to have friends like you!! Thank you so much for your support, and I know our heart still weighs heavy for others. Love you!!!
Post a Comment