As mothers, we are all thankful for our children. It doesn't take a national holiday for me to thank the Lord for my sweet Wyatt, and I know all the moms that are reading this feel the same way. We thank Him every day- and even though we are tired, stressed and have four loads of laundry to fold at any given time, nothing beats the proud swell that we feel each and every time we look at that sweet face, those precious hands and angelic baby toes that grew in us for nine months.
That is why I carry a huge burden for those suffering with infertility. My heart aches for my amazing and incredible friends who are trying, hoping and praying for their own miracle. I know several of my closest and dearest friends who are waiting on the Lord this holiday season... these women are inspirations to me and they would be the BEST moms. I have cried so many tears and shared many hugs of encouragement with them- but I know that as hard as it is- the LORD's timing is impeccable, and we must wait on Him.
That is why, this year, as I am thanking God for my son, my husband, my family, my job- I am committed to praying for these women and all the women who want nothing more than to be a mom but are suffering with infertility. I will petition the Lord in earnest asking Him to reveal Himself and His plan for these girls. As they take a break over the holidays from endless testing, shots and treatments to spend time with their husbands and to patiently seek God, I am praying.
Will you join me? You may not have a specific person to pray for- but let's lift all of these women up together. Thank God for all of your blessings, but remember those that are hurting as well. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer, and I know, I KNOW- that Jesus hears our requests.
To my sweet, precious friends- you know who you are-have FAITH beloved- the Lord our God will deliver you, the Lord our God will give you the desires of your heart.
" Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us. " - Ephesians 3:20
5 comments:
Rachel - you are an awesome friend and sister in Christ! I thank God for you and your friendship! Love you, dear one! :)
*tear* I have two different friends that are dealing with infertility. It is such a struggle and I too pray for them every day. Thank you for reminding me of the blessing that I have!
Thank you
love you!
I have a few friends going through this too, and I am lifting them up also. You are a sweet friend to share about this!
Post a Comment