Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wyatt is 15 months old!









Here are some of my favorite pictures from our recent photo shoot. We used Erin Hollis of Lens Envy Photography. Can't say enough about her- amazing talent, creativity and personality. Check her out- you won't be disappointed :).
I am loving 15 months! I think I say that at every milestone, but my baby boy is so much fun and everything he does just makes us laugh. I am also really starting to tell how much he is picking up on when we don't realize it. Last night I handed him my keys to play with, and he ran for the back door yelling bye-bye. He knows that when we have the keys out, it's time to go bye-bye :) I am continually overwhelmed by this precious gift from God!


Last year, when we were taking Wyatt's 3-month pictures, we decided to go ahead and get our family Christmas pictures at the same time, and get a head start on our Christmas cards- this year we did the same thing since we would be getting his 15-month pictures anyways. That is probably the ONLY good thing that comes from giving birth in July :) Well, that and the baby of course- you know what I mean.




















4 comments:

This Texas Momma said...

Happy 15 months Wyatt! I LOVE the pictures, they are beautiful. I think 15 months is so fun too! He doesn't have any vocabulary, but he has conversation down pat. These little personalitie are just amazing!

Unknown said...

Wyatt~ Happy 15 months!!! The pics are beautiful. I LOVE the next to the last one. Before I know it Bryson will be that age.

Hope you had a great weekend.

Jennifer said...

Love, love love these pictures!! If we lived closer I'd totally be asking her to take some of Austin. The train track ones are just awesome...what a neat setting!

Allyson said...

ok i cant believe how big he is... just cant believe it