Thursday, October 8, 2009

Week from H-E- double hockey sticks

This has not been a fun week. The good news is: Wyatt loves his new daycare, and I love it as well. The bad news is that within 48 hours of starting as his new school, he is already sick. Oh the joys of daycare.


What started as a horrible stomach virus that resulted in Mark and I holding him over the bathroom sink as he dry-heaved and I cried, has now evolved into a fever/cough/congestion. Since he is still considered high-risk for H1N1, I am taking him to the doctor this afternoon.


Tuesday evening we gave three baths, went through four pairs of pajamas and five crib sheets. Then the dog peed on the floor and before I realized it- Wyatt slipped in it. AWESOME.


oh, and this is what my house looks like right now after nine huge Southern Living boxes were delievered:
My OCD self does not like this too much :)


Here's my little helper, before he got sick.

Hopefully, the rest of the week will get better!

7 comments:

Erin Hollis/Lens Envy Photography said...

Love the Bob Bob PJ's!

Trista Brom said...

Oh Rachel! I'm so sorry! I had no idea all of that was going on. Bless your heart! I hope Wyatt gets to feeling better soon. Maybe your weekend will be better than this week has been. Love you, my sweet friend!

Kathy said...

Poor baby (and poor mommy and daddy, too!)! We hope he feels better soon!!!!

Unknown said...

What did you get???

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

Hugs back! Sounds like a trying week! Thanks for bringing my stuff over. Snuggle on the couch with that sweet baby this weekend!

Kathy said...

Will now has it coming out the opposite end... sweet baby is on pedialyte, water, crackers, bananas, and anything bland that he'll eat. I hope today was better!

Fainfamilyupdates said...

Oh I'm so sorry! I had the flu (h1n1) a few weeks ago and it ran its course like the regular flu. I know he is a lot smaller than me though, I'll say a pray for you guys!