Monday, October 12, 2009

A better start...

We are here, and have survived the week of sickness. Both Mark and Wyatt are feeling better. Between two ailing family members, out of town guests and a baby shower at my house, the weekend was quite a whirlwind.

I was thrilled that a long-time friend of mine, Cat, was able to make the drive to Atlanta to visit Friday night. It was a quick visit, but just enough time for us to catch up and for her to see Wyatt again. I forgot my camera today, but I will post pictures tomorrow.

My parents also came in town and are keeping Wyatt today. I think his teachers are wondering if he is ever going to return- ha! He won't be there Thursday or Friday either, since we will be heading up to the Chicago area for a family wedding. I am excited because I have never been to a wedding up North. We are driving- YIKES. Also, I haven't been above the Mason-Dixon line since High School so it should be pretty interesting.

Wyatt will be 15 months tomorrow! Stay tuned for his stats... (I know you all are on the edge of your seats, haha :)

No comments: