Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Little Pumpkin in a Pumpkin Patch...










It's that time of year again... and what kind of blogger mom would I be if I didn't post these pictures of our little guy? The best part about picking pumpkins on a beautiful Sunday afternoon?



Well, the fried Oreos of course! Holy Canoly, they were heaven. Yes, I did splurge on my diet, and I have spent the rest of the week paying for it by living off of protein bars and Lean Cuisines- but it was totally worth it :)
Another activity we always look forward to enjoying with Steph and Joey- we missed Grandma and Grandpa, but hopefully they can join us next year :)

1 comment:

This Texas Momma said...

Oh, these's turned out sooo cute! He hams it up for the camera way better than Luke does. I'm so glad that everyone is feeling better and you got to go!