Monday, November 2, 2009

Quack Quack!





















I had the cutest, most adorable little duckie in my house this weekend. Not only did he walk around shaking his tail feathers and showing off his cute little duck feet, he also smiled a smile that would melt your heart if you had the priviledge of handing out candy to this little one. He was a favorite in our neighborhood, and as the doors opened- the candy piled up by the fistfuls- I mean, who can resist this guy?!



He had a blast on his first trick-or-treating experience, and it was one of the best evenings I have had as a momma. His eyes were lit up all night, and he didn't care what went in his treat bag- the fact that someone had given him something and he got to ride around in his wagon all night was a BIG deal. I am so glad that he was feeling better and enjoyed his evening. I also am very appreciative of Mark's mom, who custom made Wyatt's costume and I was thrilled that Grandma and Aunt Stephy got to Trick-or-Treat with Mark, Wyatt and I.



I hope all of you had a wonderful time Saturday night!


p.s. In case you are wondering what in the heck I am wearing- it's a giant Woopie Cushion costume. Thanks to my sweet friend Laura, I was able to borrow it from her this weekend.

Here's a picture of her and I before she competed in the employee costume contest at the hospital :) You should have seen Mark's face when I walked into Sear's wearing this on Friday afternoon. He had no idea I was borrowing it, and he had dropped his car off to have the tires rotated and asked me to pick him up on my way home from work. I thought he was going to die of embarrassment. The look on his face (an everyone in the store) was priceless!













1 comment:

Kathy said...

bahahahaha! that's hysterical!!!