Bunny Ears!
In front of Jordan Hare Stadium right before the game
Our friend Joe was super pumped
Football... the official beer drinking sport of the South :)
So excited to be an Auburn girl!
Saturday officially kicked off the '09 Tiger football season. We had a great time in Auburn, and I think the Bufkins enjoyed the game day experience. Here we are preparing for the Auburn vs. Lousiana Tech Game:
We sure did miss our little guy, but I think it would have been quite difficult to keep up with him all day.. plus I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in until 9 a.m. both Saturday and Sunday!
We sure did miss our little guy, but I think it would have been quite difficult to keep up with him all day.. plus I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in until 9 a.m. both Saturday and Sunday!
p.s. We WON 37-14... War Eagle!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time! I can't wait to make to a game :)
Post a Comment