Wrestle Mania!
Here we go, folks- Our Auburn Tigers are on a roll, and let's hope Chizik's magic keeps on working. We beat out the Mountianeers 41-30 in a nail-biting, edge-of-your-seat game.
Saturday night, we had Lori, Johnny and Ava over. It was so much fun! Mark smoked two chickens all day, and they were FANTASTIC. Anything my husband grills is amazing- props to the BBQ king:). I am embarrassed to admit that I made the twice baked potatoes and the homemade salsa again this week- they just sooo yummy that I wanted to make it again (thanks Trista!) I added a cheese ball and peanut butter bars to the mix this week, and everything was delicious.
Ava was cracking me up! Wyatt has finally found his match - our living room resembled a WWF ring during the game- our two toddlers were wrestling like grown men. It was hilarious to watch.
As you can see- I got my hair colored this weekend. It was half price day at my salon- so I decided to give the Loreal box kit a rest. What do you think? Is it too dark?
I hope everyone had a great weekend. War Eagle!
3 comments:
Love your hair! Just can't believe how big Wyatt is getting!
Your hair looks great - brings your features out even more! So glad you are loving the salsa recipe! We'll both have to thank Laura - she gave it to me. :)
I LOVE your hair... LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I was just saying to myself, "her hair looks amazing," before I read the part of the post where you said you got it done! Wyatt's adorable!
Post a Comment