I put Wyatt in one of his precious smocked bubble outfits for church yesterday... I know I am pushing it with a 13-month old, but I just couldn't help it :). It's one thing to dress him in Jon-Jon's, but I suppose the bubble outfits are going to have to be retired for awhile until we add on to our family, or we are blessed with a nephew (wink, wink Steph).
It has made me a little sad- I mean look at this precious popsicle!!
I would have probably continued pushing the envelope if Mark hadn't put his foot down on Sunday. After Church, we had picked up Wyatt from the nursery and Mark was holding him when an older gentleman remarked, "what a cute little girl!" Well, that was it folks- we are saying bye bye to the bubbles for now since I wouldn't want to cause any more embarassment to my husband :).
3 comments:
I love the bubble outfits. Will is having his 6 month pictures taken in an Auburn one on Thursday. Mark and Clay sound like they have the same feelings towards the "girly" clothes (as clay calls them).
Awww Kellie told me Sunday afternoon about this... I bet Mark freaked!!!!
I have been informed that Landon will not be in any of these outfits... if Jason had his way Landon would be in camo, overalls, and auburn 24/7...
I will sneak some cute outfits in there!!!! But I will not push the limits too much!
Awww, why do these boys have to keep growing on us! I hate putting away the clothes that he grows out of!
Post a Comment