Monday, June 22, 2009

Dad Day 2009

Happy as can be...going to Mimi's and Papa's house
Mimi and Wyatt

The reason Daddy and I celebrated Father's Day :)


You and your partner in crime



Hanging out on the dishwasher...



Hmm... where is Papa in all these pictures??





This was a very special Father's Day because it was Mark's first. We celebrated all weekend with my parents in Atlanta. Wyatt had a great time at their house- so many new places to explore, plus two dogs and two grandparents to keep him entertained.

We got there Friday evening and enjoyed a terrific dinner that my mom made. On Saturday, we decided early on that is was just way too hot for Stone Mountain (the heat index was over 100 degrees) so, we left the boys in charge of little guy while mom and I went and got our nails done. And shopped... and shopped.... and shopped. Oh, we did stop for lunch - but only briefly. It was nice to catch up on some girl time :)

Sunday, Wyatt woke up very early and both Mark and I were exhausted (we never sleep very well there because my parents guest bed is the size of a postage stamp) but of course when we heard our mini man stirring, I told Mark to stretch out and go back to sleep- it was Father's Day after all- he was MOST excited about this, so Wyatt and I played together all morning.


After Mark woke up, we all went to Father's Day Brunch at our favorite restaurant back home. We had a great weekend-


Mark, you are a wonderful Dad- thank you for all you do. We love you!!
p.s. You know you are old when you get socks, a weed sprayer and a grill cover as gifts... but hey, it's what you wanted! Who am I to argue? :)










No comments: