For 6 months, we have gathered together every other week to delve into our study together, and along with Beth Moore's profound and life-altering messages, we have shared food, fellowship, concerns, laughter, heartache, tears, hugs and smiles. These women have become a lifeline for me- a break from every day life as a working mom and wife. They are a support group, and I know that no matter what...we are there for each other. I pray for them daily by name, and I thank God for this incredible blessing in my life. I look forward to our Wednesdays together, and it thrills me to see the hand of God working throughout our group. I love you girls... my sisters in Christ!
Lori - Was the very first person I met at our church. She was 30 weeks pregnant at the time, and I was 10 weeks. We sat next to her and her husband at church, and we were instantly friends, she invited Mark and I to SS class- the rest is history! Lori is one of the most warm and caring people I know, and she always makes me laugh!
Amanda- Is my sweet neighbor, who reached out to me as soon as we realized not only did we share a SS class, but we also shared the same street :) She has been a wonderful friend to me, and I love her generous spirit. She is my encourager!
Lindsay- Is the cutest pharmacist I know. She is a fun-loving, fashion-forward gal, and a warm soul. She also has an amazing taste for decorating!
Trista- Hands down the most gentle and tender-hearted person I have ever met. I have so much to learn from this special girl- I just love her caring spirit.
Heidi- I love her outgoing personality, Heidi never meets a stranger and is completely dedicated to our church. She cracks me up, and WOW is she stylish. I have alot of fashion tips to learn from her... the quintessential Southern Girl!
Mylesa- So, so geniune.. and SO funny! I love talking to her, because she makes me snort I laugh so hard. I love that Mylesa is incredibly down to earth and anyone can relate to her.
Jennifer- Amazing Girl! Her walk with the Lord is an inspiration to me. We have shared alot of similar experiences as new mothers, and she has become one of my closest friends. She is one of the most loving people I have ever known.
Faith- A true testament to her name- the pillar of strength. I admire her more than she will ever know.
Hope- Sweet is the first word that pops into my head- she is always thinking of others, and another gentle spirit that balances out our group... she is also incredibly helpful, whatever the problem- she has a solution :)
Kellie- spunky, fun-loving and always up for anything. Kellie is a great listener. Oh and a cutie pa-tootie!!
Wendie- An amazing mom and woman. She is a person that has her priorities straight, and inspires me to always put the Lord first in all I do. She incredibly dedicated to her family, and such a light for Jesus!
Eve- A ball of energy, and the most positive person I know. She always has a smile on her face, and a kind word to speak. She is incredibly bright, and always teaches me something new.
Jennifer2- I am thrilled that you have decided to join our group, and I am so excited to get to know you better!!
Lots of Love in Him,
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment