Friday, April 3, 2009

Running Myself Ragged...

I do apologize for my lack of posts this week... I have been in somewhat of a blogging hiatus of sorts. There is not much interesting to report around our house, but for whatever reason it has still been very, very busy. We are getting worn out with this flooring project, and thank the GOOD LORD this is last weekend of it. I will be back on Monday with some shots of our beautiful living room. Also, the weather has been gloomy- the traffic to and from work has been absolutely horrendous (we are talking a 2-hour commute yesterday) and I have had something going on every evening so I am very tired and ready to catch up on some much needed rest this weekend. Wyatt has also been running a temperature, and to top that off with the guilt I am feeling at not spending very much time at home this week , I haven't been in a very "happy" place the past few days.

Wyatt has started pulling himself up on all kinds of things lately and has even taken quite a few steps- still no crawling and no teeth- the tooth I thought was coming in seems to be a false alarm. He is however scooting himself around quite a bit.

Anyways, the bright spot in the week has been the encouragement my friend Jen has given me. We have decided to bust our "mommy blues" away with some good old-fashioned exercise... and thanks to my awesome SIL, I have scored some great hard-core aerobic DVD's. I am sore today from my work-out last night, but it has helped with the slump I am in :)

Happy Friday!

No comments: