Wyatt's fever did not go down over the weekend, and after noticing him pull at his ears I decided that we needed to see the doctor on Saturday. Thank Goodness for After-Hours- I found out that Wyatt had been suffering with a double-ear infection. Poor little guy was such a trooper through the fever and ear aches. We started a very-strong, tummy-sensitive antibiotic on Saturday, and coupled with Infant Motrin, he is feeling much better. The Pediatrician had to put him on the special antibiotic because of the horrible time we had back in December with the amoxocilian. Wyatt threw up constantly for two days. The great thing about the new antibiotic is we only have to administer is once a day. The bad thing about it is that it was $98 (for a generic with insurance) My jaw about dropped to the floor when the pharmacist broke the news but if it makes my baby well it is worth it.
Here is a picture of Wyatt on Saturday night with his first crush Allie :) We did take him out for a bit to a family party, and he did fine so I was glad about that.
In other news we are about finished with the floors! Just a tiny bit of the hallway is left, and then Mark will put in the transition pieces, and that's it! They look fantastic- I even got to move in my furniture last night (Hallelujah!) I can't wait to share some pictures with you. I am so proud of Mark's hard work, and we GREATLY appreciate all the help his dad gave us.
No comments:
Post a Comment