Our handsome little man :)
This one is frame- worthy, don't you think?
Don't you just LOVE the bridesmaid dress? I felt like a Southern Belle.I am so excited to have more pictures to share from the wedding! Especially these adorable shots of our family and our little guy :). I absolutely loved the colors of the flowers, and the bridesmaid dresses. Wyatt's outfit was custom-made, and I am thrilled to be able to get some use out of it o Easter Sunday.
It was SUCH a nice feeling to NOT be preggo at in my dress- the last two weddings I have been in I was pregnant, and I felt like a whale. The Jergens self-tanner express lotion, the hair up-do, and the new make-up made me feel so pretty. It's the smallest things that work wonders on my self esteem- now that two-piece bathing suit looming over me is another story :)
3 comments:
great pictures!! I love Wyatt's outfit and the bridesmaids dresses. Beautiful!
That picture of the three of you is PERFECT! What a great little Easter outfit! :)
Beautiful wedding pictures!
Thanks for the welcome comment, Rachel. We are really looking forward to meeting everyone.
Post a Comment