Last week, I had the chance of a lifetime to meet the new Auburn head football coach, Gene Chizik. In November, I was nominated to the Greater Birmingham Auburn Club and this year will be my first term serving on this board. I am excited to be apart of an Auburn family as an Alumna and as always, I enjoy helping to plan and execute events for a good cause- in this case assisting to boost scholarships for my Alma Mater.
Last Wednesday, the GBAC hosted a recruiting wrap-up and a meet-and-greet with the new coach. Coach Chizik impressed me with his interview skills with the local media, his tactfulness, his charisma and his personal integrity. A winning season would just be the icing on the cake. I was pleased that we had almost 350 people there to welcome the coach and his family with open arms. Way to show that Tiger spirit and that Southern Hospitality!
It's GREAT to be an Auburn Tiger!
WAR EAGLE!
3 comments:
Aww he is such a cutie!!! How cool for you to be involved in that!!!!
he kind of looks like my dad
Haha! He does look like your Dad! I knew he looked familiar- and know I know why!!
Post a Comment