Pushing up on my elbows for about 2.3 seconds before rolling over to my back- I'd rather lay on my back than crawl!


Wow, mom this guy has COOL toys!

I like it here- this is pretty comfy :)

Okay- I want one of these things!

Me and my buddy Hudson

Woo Hoo! I love my big boy carseat! No more scrunching up... now I really get to stretch out- this is just like Daddy's recliner!

C'mon, Mom... can't you tell I am trying to eat? No more pictures!

What in the heck is that thing? Just give me the bottle!
Here are some pictures from the past week or so... I have been behind on postings so I thought I would try to catch up on what has been going on in the Olis house. We had alot of firsts this week- Including the sippy cup and the big boy car seat. He loves the car seat, but really couldn't care less about the sippy cup. I am hoping this will change as he gets used to it :) Also, we had a play date with our friend Hudson- it was a blast. Wyatt has made a new friend. Enjoy the pictures!
1 comment:
Hey! No, I wasn't in a sorority but usually tailgate with Emily and Jason (at Holly and Clint's RV) for the past 3 or 4 years. Of course, we didn't get to make it to any games this year b/c of our schedules and Mason. It's harder when you have kids! Maybe that's where we've seen each other. My major was Accounting at AU. Did you spend any time in Lowder building? Your little boy is too cute!
Post a Comment