Monday, March 9, 2009

Going to church in my PJ's

A girl that works in the nursery at church took this picture of Wyatt a couple of weeks ago when I was out of town. It cracks me up, because as you can see he was dressed in pajamas with a very mis-matched hat on. As moms, we are always very concerned about our children being dressed appropriately- Wyatt is always decked out on Sundays when I have anything to do with it. The minute Mark dropped him off the nursery staff at AUMC knew I wasn't there that weekend!

In other news, Wyatt has shown much intrest in crawling this weekend! He is now pushing up on his elbows, and has dragged himself around the carpet a few times this weekend. He hasn't quite gotten the hang of using his legs yet- but we are making significant progress! Wyatt will be 8 months old on Friday- Wow!!

No comments: