Friday, February 13, 2009

Our Seven-Month Old Love Bug







Happy 7 months Wyatt! Here is a picture of him this morning, before his first Valentine's Day Party. He even had Valentine cards to exchange with all of his friends at "school" :) This shirt was his V-day gift from Grandma and Grandpa- too cute. Also, I have posted a couple pics of him watching Sponge Bob, and playing with Molly The Monkey over the weekend at the grandparent's house. It's his favorite! Thanks Amy for the camo overalls!






In other news, I am taking Mark on a "mystery" Valentine date. We have not been out to dinner, just the two of us, in 3 months! I can't wait. He has no idea where we are going, but I will be back on Monday to give you all of the details... well maybe not ALL of them- haha. Wyatt is staying over night at Grandma's, so I will spare you some of the details :) I am just looing forward to a romantic evening with the hubby. Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I promise I actually bought those at a store and not a garage sale because they looked so much like something you would wear hunting (I think).

Ann said...

Hi Rachel! Thanks for your encouragement. Even though I have done it before, it is great to hear that it does get better. Your little boy is a cutie!