
Okay, I promised myself before I had this child that I was not going to be one of "those" moms- you know, the ones that think their child is the most amazing thing in the whole world, and brag constantly about how their child is the cutest, most adorable thing to ever hit this planet? Well, guess what folks- I am there- I mean, c'mon... LOOK AT THIS FACE!!!! I just want to run home right this minute and squeeze/hug/ kiss him for hours. I am totally, totally in love with this Angel... I admit, there was a time... (mainly the first harrowing six weeks after he was born, and I was so tired my teeth hurt) that I wondered if I would ever really bond with him the way a mom is supposed to.. but now, oh my gosh I could never imagine my life with out him. He is just so, so beautful. I know, I know... I can shut up now :)
1 comment:
HOW CUTE! Are there any jobs available in AL? Stephen and I desperately want to move! :)
Post a Comment