Wednesday, February 4, 2009
First Tooth!
Wyatt finally has a tooth coming through! This definitely explains the drooling and clingy-ness. Last night I was feeling around on his gums, and I felt a sharp point coming through and he was very sensitive to me touching that spot. I took a closer look, and low and behold I saw a white spot just under his gum. Just when I thought this whole teething thing wouldn't be so bad, he woke up three times last night. I will for sure be giving him Tylenol before bed each night from now on! Thank goodness Mark was home to help me, he rocked him back to sleep each time. Tonight is my night, so I am PRAYING that Tylenol works some wonders. Can the moms out there tell me what you are supposed to do when the baby wakes up from teething? Do we let him cry for a little bit, or do we get up and rock him back to sleep? I just don't want him to get in the habit of waking up throughout the night again! HELP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment