Monday, February 2, 2009

My girlfriend Lily!

A new trick we have been practicing over the weekend: feeding myself my own bottle!
It's okay, Lily... Don't Cry, I am your friend Wyatt :)





A very tired mommy, snuggling with her baby boy. This is our Friday afternoon ritual!




I played so hard I wore myself to sleep!




I love my new jumper! I jump in it so much I fall asleep :)




Some more pictures from this weekend.












Lily came over to play. She is only 10 weeks old, but Wyatt was completely charmed. He was such a gentleman and tried to comfort her when she was crying. Notice him giving her a hug and patting her on the back. That's my boy! He already knows how to treat a lady :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

His hair seems to be getting lighter, and long! He seems SO easy going! He's doing good w/ that bottle- D didn't learn to feed himself the bottle until 10 months.