Monday, January 19, 2009

Steph's Tea



































Yesterday officially kicked off the wedding season for the Olis Family. Stephanie had her first party, and I must say it was a huge success. The flowers (designed by my mom) and all the decorations were beautiful, and the food was delicious. I think Steph had a great time, and the 50+ women in attendance seemed to have enjoyed themselves immensly. Man, did she get some good loot- I have to admit I am jealous- haha! Enjoy the pictures from the day... as well as a few of Wyatt "helping" my mom with the flowers... even he wanted to get in on the action:) Another bonus from the weekend was getting to meet a bunch of Mark's cousin's from Indiana- his aunt has eight daughters, and one son... and I got to meet three of them this weekend for the first time. They were a hoot, and I loved learning all about our relatives above the Mason-Dixon line!
Oh, and my mom brought the rest of my Christmas presents that she couldn't fit in the car last time. I got a big mirror that is now hanging above the sofa in the living room, new curtains for the den, a new shower curtain (which I am getting monogrammed) and a new coffee table centerpiece. It was like Christmas all over again... another bonus was that my dad hung everything for me while they were here, and I didn't have to bug Mark all week to do it. Also, my Restoration Hardware paint sample came in the mail... and I am so excited to see what it looks like on the wall- I absolutely LOVE the color though- it is called "silver sage"Click here to see the color- hopefully Mark will get his paint brush out tonight so I can actually see what it will look like in the room.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have NO idea why you're on weight watchers. You look AMAZING! Cute pictures of Wyatt helping with the flowers!